Altitude Industries iKamper Dealer and Overland Gear

Altitude Industries iKamper Dealer and Overland Gear
Trailers, Kitchens, Overland Gear, Rooftop Tents

Gobi Light Bar Visor















I was pretty dissapointed when I fired up my new PIAA 2100XT lights mounted to the light bar on the Gobi rack for the first time. You could hardly see out the windshield there was so much glare.

Here are some photos I took to try to show the glare, and how much better it was with the visor. The pictures don't do it justice - you could hardly see out the windshield the glare was so bad.







Basically, I welded some tabs onto a piece of flat bar stock. Then I test fitted it onto the jeep.
















I then rounded the edges with a jigsaw to give a nicer profile to match the round rack.















Painted it with primer first.



Then bolted it up. If you decide to make one, the Gobi Stealth rack has a 30 deg pitch.

Done!


Site Meter